1. ESC Medien GmbH appreciates your trust in us when placing an order and applies optimal
care and the highest security standards, in order to protect personal data against access by
third parties. ESC Medien GmbH saves and uses the data of the ordering party only as needed
for the fulfilment of our contractual obligations (in some cases including associated
companies for credit checks). All data are treated confidentially.
All of the various methods of payment are carried out in cooperation with the Postbank. In
order to protect payment transactions against unauthorized access the Payment System is run
in a special, suitable computer center.
The order, the personal data and the information for payment are protected by technical
systems as well as additional entitlement procedures by all transfers, as well as when saved on
ESC Medien GmbH's servers.
2. When transferring data ESC Medien GmbH uses the so-called SSL-Security System
(Secure Socket Layer) in conjunction with a 128 bit code. This technology provides the
highest security and is used by banks for the protection of information for on-line banking.
The ordering party can recognize that data is being transferred in encoded form by the symbol
representing a closed lock or key appearing in the lower status bar.
3. All forms of payment are completely protected by the security standards described above.
4. Upon receipt of your order it will be understood that you are familiar with these General
Business Terms and have accepted them. You may at any time download these General
Business Terms on a permanent data carrier and print them.
5. If any part of this agreement is or shall become invalid the validity of the remaining
provisions is unaffected thereby.